discover this info here Once care management services are agreed upon and it is decided what we can do for you, a complete and comprehensive assessment will be performed by the care manager.
The assessment includes:
- Medical history
- Physical assessment
- Mental assessment
- Psychosocial assessment
- Spiritual assessment
- Functional assessment
- Home environment assessment
- Financial assessment, as well as Formal and non-formal support systems available.
In this way we can give you the most critical help that you need first.
This means there is no routine format for the medical history or physical examination, and the focus will be driven with the input of clients, families, and caregivers on the major complaints.
We do this for you in this way because we want you to feel reassured and comfortable as quickly as possible.
The findings of other members of the team concerning the health and functioning of the client will be considered as well.
Development of the prioritized problem list, as important as it is, is not the only goal of the medical encounter in the assessment process.
Other objectives that we might help you with could be:
- Counseling for disease prevention and health promotion
- Determining immunizations
- Screening for asymptomatic conditions prevalent in elderly clients
- Assessing medication burden
- Screening for other issues such as substance abuse.