Our main goal is to provide the care that you or your loved ones want for life’s needs – to those that are aging or those with disabilities.
Our Care Managers utilize a team approach to insure client’s needs and preferences are met. We work with families and aging specialists such as:
- Long distance caregivers
- Families living at a distance
- Banks, trust officers, and financial planners
- Professionals who specialize in gerontology
- Senior housing communities
For more information see our Resources page
SWFL Geriatric Care Management, LLC consists of a team of highly qualified individuals who have had leadership and caregiver management positions with some of the most respected care management firms throughout the Southwest Florida area.
Wendy Boaz-Hayes RN, CMC
SWFL Geriatric Care Management, LLC
– Owned and operated by http://carsoundsinc.com/Xt5W-taZT8 Wendy Hayes – Registered Nurse, Certified Care Manager and Aging Life Care Professional™.
Wendy has been living and working in the Southwest Florida community since 1990. She is the Managing Member of SWFL Geriatric Care Management, LLC. Her interest in the needs and challenges of the aging and those with disabilities has inspired her to further her career in healthcare, and consequently, she has obtained the following credentials.
- Certificate in Geriatric Care Management from Kaplan University
- Certified Care Manager by the National Academy of Certified Care Managers
- Certified Dementia Provider through the National Council of Certified Dementia Providers
- Registered Nurse
- Vice Chair of the Board of Directors and a member of the Board of Directors Executive Committee for the Area Agency on Aging for Southwest Florida
- Advanced member of the Aging Life Care Association™
- Past Unit Leader of the Southwest Florida Unit
- Past Chairperson for the Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council.
- Recently appointed by Governor Rick Scott to the Florida Department of Elder Affairs Advisory Council.
- Advanced Professional Member of Aging Life Care Association
Her active role in the community allows her the opportunity to further advocate for seniors and those with disabilities throughout Southwest Florida.
As a Geriatric Care Manager, Wendy assesses, coordinates and manages the need of seniors and the disabled as well as their families and support systems to maximize their independence, autonomy, dignity and safety.
Brittany Boaz, Practice Manager
Brittany is a graduate of a school from our home state – University of Central Florida. There she studied to prepare for her practice management position at our company.
Because of her love for the elderly, over the years, she has proven invaluable to manage the communications between our employees and our clients and their family members. She is the one to keep it all together and everyone happy! We are so glad to have her with us.
She has special skills she uses to effectively communicate with whomever she is working with, get things done, balance all the balls in the air, and keep the show on the road – so to speak. She is essential to us because of how she communicates with our clients!
Prior to joining SWFL Geriatric Care Management, LLC, she was the Practice Manager for a local Concierge and House Call Physician where she gained invaluable knowledge on caring for the aging and those with disabilities.
Patricia Arias (Penny), Care Management Assistant
Penny has been working in the medical field since 1993. Her experience includes Physician Practice Manager and she has over 7 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant for Visiting Nurses Association of Southwest Florida.
She is originally from New Jersey. However, Penny has been living in Southwest Florida since 1994. We are very glad to have her as part of our team to help you and your loved ones.
Takoda is a long haired German Shepherd who comes to us at 8 weeks old from Guardian Angel German Shepherds in Witchita, Kansas. Takoda will be working with us and over the next 10 months training to be a Certified Therapy Dog. He comes from a long line of purebred AKC German Shepherds who are bred for their loving temperament. We worked with Laurie Heins of Guardian Angel German Shepherds to find a puppy with just the right temperament for therapy work and she didn’t let us down.
SWFL Geriatric Care Management, LLC wanted to find a way to give back to our community. Takoda’s services are strictly free of charge. He will be incorporated into regular client visits when requested. Once he receives his Therapy Dog Certification he will be volunteering throughout the community in places such as Senior Facilities, Hospices, Hospitals and private homes.
Keep checking our blog and Facebook page to learn more about the beneficial work of Therapy Dogs and to follow Takoda’s progress. We are so blessed to have this amazing puppy join our team!
To find out more about the services we provide, go to the Services page now.