Our Care Managers know about the many options available to seniors or those with disabilities when they can no longer live alone. Perhaps they just need someone to look after them and assist them.
We are able to provide varying degrees of care to you and your family.
We have found over the years by providing this type of care management to our clients that every client and their family need individual and custom designed types and levels of care and assistance.
Your care manager can assist you in choosing which option will best suit your needs. There are many types of residential options where you can live and be cared for:
- assisted living
- skilled nursing facilities
- continuing care communities
- group homes
- adult day care
The Care Manager will help you to evaluate what level of care your elder needs, as well as discuss the level of independence and privacy they need. Their physical or cognitive impairments, if any, will be taken into consideration for their future needs.
When it comes to the amount of space of their future living quarters, we will also help you to determine whether a smaller or larger facility is likely to work better for them. You or they can let us know what sort of amenities would be desired, and we will make recommendations of what’s best to suite the need.
Our Care Managers can assist with relocation and transition as well.
- We help you to arrive at and move in to the facility best suited for you.
- Once you art her, we monitor the care you are receiving in the living facility and handle any issues that may arise while you are there.
- We can mediate between family, client and facility – and come up with solutions that meet the needs of everyone involved.
- By doing this, we provide the peace of mind and ease of coordination to make your relocation and transition in your life as easy as possible!
If you have not yet done so, please find out more about us by going to the About Us page now.